Are you leading with your values or a big stick?
How do you get your message across and what is the response?
Do you understand how each generation views the following:
Consider the Three Areas Every Company Must Develop:
Ask this question of you and your senior managers: What is the nature of the workplace your company functions?
- Why are they there? What do they work for?
- Reduce complexity to simplicity through understanding
- How many cultural impacts do you have?
- How do Millennials and other generations impact your strategic plan?
- What communication style do you encourage throughout the organization?
Redefine the role of human resources to focus on hiring right in the first place:
- Developer of people
- Train to company vision, values, mission
- Guide management perspectives based on reality, not “wanna be.”
- Compliance drivers.
How can leadership style produce results?
- Hire right the first time.
- Awareness is a powerful tool.
- Show people what you want them to do.
- Demonstrate and reward the behavior you want to repeat and encourage.